HELP!! I followed all of the instructions on this site, and even backed up all my 3rd party apps but something obviously went wrong! I could handle losing almost any icon other than those 2! I have no connection to my mobile network, and don't even have the icon to fix it. What good is a blackberry if you can't make phone calls OR get online??

Anyone??
    Last edited by SolidOrange; 06-03-09 at 01:03 PM.
    06-03-09 12:59 PM
    I have no connection to my mobile network
    This is obviously is the main issue. How long have you waited since the upgrade? Were there any errors during the upgrade?

If you do end up receiving a connection, resend your service books and/or register your unit on through the host routing table.
    06-03-09 01:11 PM
    You may have to just register with the network to get your browser back. Options/advanced options/host routing table then hit the menu key and select register now. As far as the manage connections icon goes....while on the app screen with all the other icons hit the menu key and select show all. It just may be hidden. See if this works for you.
    06-03-09 01:12 PM
    Restore it back to its previous OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:13 PM
    This is obviously is the main issue. How long have you waited since the upgrade? Were there any errors during the upgrade?

If you do end up receiving a connection, resend your service books and/or register your unit on through the host routing table.
    it's been about 30 minutes. tried quickpull and a physical battery reset but still nothing.

i already tried resending service books and registering through the host routing table but neither will work without a connection to the network.

no errors during the upgrade... and when i look at the list of applications installed during the upgrade, browser is listed.

Edited to add: all of my icons are visible and still no browser or manage connections, and i do not want to restore the old OS because i was only upgrading to get my gps to work correctly, which it didn't do with .127
    Last edited by SolidOrange; 06-03-09 at 01:16 PM.
    06-03-09 01:14 PM
    anyone else?? i seriously need to get this resolved ASAP.

thanks in advance!
    06-03-09 01:50 PM
    I dont know. If it were me I would wipe the device with jl_cmdr and reload the os to rule out an error during loading. If that doesnt work then Id have to say roll back to your old OS.
    06-03-09 01:53 PM
    I dont know. If it were me I would wipe the device with jl_cmdr and reload the os to rule out an error during loading. If that doesnt work then Id have to say roll back to your old OS.
    And if this doesn't work...you may have a bricked BB.
    06-03-09 01:56 PM
    What do you mean Bob?
    06-03-09 01:58 PM
    Take rlp's advice.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/
    06-03-09 02:01 PM
    wipe and reload solved it! thanks again guys.
    06-03-09 02:44 PM
    Glad you got it going.
    06-03-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD