Was playing around with my Curve 8330, trying to move some icons. All of the sudden, all of my icons disappeared. The menu key doesn't even pull up any menu. On my home page, it no longer lists headers like calendar, messages, etc. Just has the appts and messages. I've pulled the battery 3 times and nothing is happening.

Any ideas?
    09-26-09 05:20 AM
    Have you tried to switch themes to see if anything changes? Sorry, I'm half asleep!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 05:31 AM
    I can't even get to themes. I have no icons, folders, anything.
    09-26-09 06:52 AM
    I can't even get to themes. I have no icons, folders, anything.
    Hey man I had the exact same thing happen to me today.. I put my phone in my backpack and took it out and all my icons were gone! My menu key wasn't doing anything either and I had to use the alt + back arrow key just to get to the few functions that were there.. Enough of all that.. What I did to fix the problem was hook my phone up to my computer.. Run desktop manager and went to the restore function and restored all my stuff.. Lucky for me I just upgraded my os about a week ago so it backed up my phone then.. Now everything is back! I just don't know why it disappeared in the first place! Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD