i dont know what happened!! i went in to my media and everything was gone !can i get these items back?
    08-18-09 06:23 PM
    Are you able to access the card? Are you getting errors? way did you prior to this happening? Did you format it?
    08-18-09 06:27 PM
    Mine used to do that when I had .138. Try a battery pull. This always brought it back for me. If that doesn't work then try using your PC to view the memory card to make sure your files are actually still there. If they are not, then I hope you backed them up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 06:30 PM
    i didnt backthem up i tried the computer and nothing shows up
    08-18-09 06:32 PM
    im new to the BB thing so i didnot format it when i first put it in i had alot of songs and tons of pics from my 10th anniversary on it it always worked fine the card is only a month and a half old
    08-18-09 06:34 PM
    Sadly, if you have tried all suggested so far...their is not much you can do.

If your PC shows nothing on the card..then there is nothing on the card. Typically if your card is not BB formatted files will not show up on your BB, but where u checked on PC and the files are still not there...they are gone.

You can try and google data restoral applications, you may find a free trial of one or something that MIGHT be able to restore some of what you lost.

Hard lesson and I am sorry for your loss of data, but this is a GREAT case of why data should ALWAYS be backed up.
    08-18-09 06:40 PM
    Ive used R-Studio in the past for harddrive recovery, there might be some free apps out there too that do it, but they offer a free trial so you can at least try it and see if it finds anything to recover. Disk Recovery Software and Hard Drive Recovery tool for Windows
    08-18-09 06:45 PM
    i hear ya there im new here to all the BB stuff and didnt know u had to format the sd card how do you do that? so i know for next time>
    08-18-09 06:52 PM
    SHAO how does thAT work u just put the card in ur pc and run the program and hopefully it finds something?
    08-18-09 06:54 PM
    Ouch. That sucks. I don't know what the problem is/was, however, sometimes electronics just go screwy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 06:54 PM
    SHAO how does thAT work u just put the card in ur pc and run the program and hopefully it finds something?
    Yup, pretty much. It's really easy to use.
    08-18-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD