Ok so I gave my mommy my old Ntelos blackberry 8330. Everything worksd fine EXCEPT the incoming emails. She can send email and surf the web and all. I sent an email from her phone to mine and it went thru without a hitch. But even when i pushed reply i get a "delivery status notification (failure)"

it says "the following address to****** was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.1.0 - unknown address error 550-"5.1.1 ******* recipient address rejected: user unknowm in virtual alias table""

Can someone please help me?
    01-19-10 09:27 AM
    Try deleting the email from her phone completely and readding it.

ps. cute sig
    01-19-10 09:29 AM
    Ok um how do I do that?

Ps. Thanks but I have to change it as soon as I get to a computer. Apparently it violates the rules or some bs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 10:22 AM
    I read somewhere that some carriers make you log on to their web site from a pc to make a change but I did not think Verizon was one of them. You went to your email settings and it would not let you logon??? Maybe it is because there is a problem with your email... Do you just have that one account on the device..
    Last edited by plunkingtom; 01-19-10 at 10:38 AM.
    01-19-10 10:28 AM
    so are you unable to reply on your phone or you mom's phone.

"I sent an email from her phone to mine and it went thru without a hitch. But even when i pushed reply i get a "delivery status notification (failure)"

you might have to do the email setup again.
    01-19-10 10:33 AM
    Did you try to send your mom"s service books to her BB?

01-19-10 10:43 AM
    register under host routing tables a few times and do a battery pull. It works wonders for me.
    01-19-10 10:44 AM
    Really sounds like a server error to me.... removing and resetting up should do the trick.... then resend service books.
    01-19-10 10:53 AM
    Also, check that her "reply to" address does not have a typo.

01-19-10 10:57 AM
    deleting and re set up of email helped. thanx for the help
    01-24-10 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD