Hello my Crackberry family. I'm looking for new friends to add to my BBM list. I only have 2, and that will no longer do! You guys have always been there with the right answers and/or suggestions and I really appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by virgmb; 06-29-09 at 09:44 PM.
    06-29-09 07:58 PM
    There are tons of threads in the Social Forums for ppl looking to exchange pins check them out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    06-29-09 09:17 PM
    Thanks Iceman. I do have a question for you. Should I be a bit more careful with this info? What's your experience been like?

06-29-09 10:01 PM
    if people dont like you they just delete you
    there are the platonic threads
    06-29-09 10:06 PM
    Thanks Iceman. I do have a question for you. Should I be a bit more careful with this info? What's your experience been like?

Your welcome anytime. In my experience I have had it go good and bad. At one time I had over 100 contacts on BBM. The majority I met on here and I'll be the first to say that most of them are awesome. Others not so much and over a period of time they had to go. Just approach it as you would anything else, with a little bit of caution. A best practice I use now is sending pm's here through crackberry first before exchanging pins. You can normally get a good idea of a person's personality after a few convos. Not always but most of the time. Then if it goes well after that exchange pins. Good luck...
    06-29-09 10:11 PM
    There are tons of threads in the Social Forums for ppl looking to exchange pins check them out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    Iceman, should I be a bit more careful with my pin #? What risks are there in sharing this info? Please advise.
    Virgmb

06-29-09 10:12 PM
    Your welcome anytime. In my experience I have had it go good and bad. At one time I had over 100 contacts on BBM. The majority I met on here and I'll be the first to say that most of them are awesome. Others not so much and over a period of time they had to go. Just approach it as you would anything else, with a little bit of caution. A best practice I use now is sending pm's here through crackberry first before exchanging pins. You can normally get a good idea of a person's personality after a few convos. Not always but most of the time. Then if it goes well after that exchange pins. Good luck...
    THANKS AGAIN ICEMAN. APPRECIATE IT.
    Virgmb

06-29-09 10:16 PM
    THANKS AGAIN ICEMAN. APPRECIATE IT.
    Virgmb

No problem
    06-29-09 10:17 PM
    Iceman, should I be a bit more careful with my pin #? What risks are there in sharing this info? Please advise.
    Virgmb

S-T-A-L-K-E-R-S!

It's like iceman said.....there are good and there are bad. You only have to have one bad exchange and then it doesn't matter how many good ones you have! IMO!

I would like to know about the new version coming out for 5.0 (not that my phone is compatible) which allows tracking of some sort. (read about it here, but don't quote my facts) I would assume that even if my phone isn't capable that I could be located by someone whose phone is?! Please clarify. Does that make sense?

Thanks!
    07-13-09 03:10 PM
    Just started BBMing with a member this weekend. Had some prior interaction in threads and PM's so it went well.
    07-13-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD