Hey guys,
    Can anyone tell me where i could find
    1. Blackberry Housing
    2. Trackball and Assembly
    3. Extended 2600 mAh battery
    in India? I asked the company directly and they said i'd have to leave the piece with them and they'd send it to a different city to get it replaced (???)
    Thanks guys
    11-02-08 10:01 AM
    I've ordered several times from Cellular Accessories - SonyEricsson, BlackBerry, Samsung, NEC, Panasonic, Acer, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, BenQ They are located in Hong Kong but the prices are reasonable. If you pay for the expedited shipping you have your items in 2 days. Otherwise it takes about 7-10 days for regular shipping.
    11-02-08 10:04 AM
    Well, I order all my parts from Cellular Accessories - LG, Panasonic, Accessories Store, Dopod/O2, BenQ-Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, S

Im not sure they ship to India, you may have to contact them, but I like them, reliable, fast shipping etc.. I wont order from anyone else.

As far as the battery... did you try this site?
    11-02-08 10:05 AM
    11-02-08 10:05 AM
    yeah i checked out their site, some really good stuff infact... i actually have a friend whose in singapore right now, gonna try n ask him to pick up the battery from there. I did see the cb shopping site but it seems they wont accept my cc as im in india, my cc is international but my billing address is india so cant add it to my account....

Will try n see if cnn.cn ships here.... but does anyone know of anyone in bombay selling these accessories?
    11-02-08 10:16 AM
    Untitled Document has some pretty good stuff
    11-02-08 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD