anyone experiencing problems with their network? Data or anything? for the past 3 days ive been trying to register my phone on the blackberry network, and have called att atleast 20+ times. idk if theres an outage or something in our area. but anyone in the LI, NY region with ATT experiencing data problems, or lowercase edge? im getting very annoyed by this. and each time i call ATT i get a different rep with a different attitude towards my problem.
    02-07-09 11:31 AM
    Try resending service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:32 AM
    ATT tried that. they had me delete my service books then re sent them. i got this phone 3 days ago and have been experienceing problems since then, my phone never registered on the bb network and my EDGE is still in lowercase never once went caps.
    02-07-09 11:38 AM
    Also try a a battery reset. If your registration is not working this can mean many things. Be persistant with ATT till they resolve it. If you know on one else in your area having this issue, then it most likely is not a netwrok issue. I will recommend that ATT check that your PIN is active in the RIM relay.
    02-07-09 11:41 AM
    ATT is the problem. Verizon is much better.
    02-07-09 11:42 AM
    ok well after a 2hr long phone call, they told me my PIN is disabled.
    so i cant register the phone. im going to need a new one.
    02-07-09 11:52 AM
    Where was the pin Disabled? On the RIM relay? if so hahaha they should be able to activate this, it takes two seconds to do. Gotta love att
    02-07-09 12:05 PM
    Where was the pin Disabled? On the RIM relay? if so hahaha they should be able to activate this, it takes two seconds to do. Gotta love att
    it think so, the ATT tech support guy was on another line with RIM and he said that my PIN was disabled in their database which means the phone may have been stolen or lost... which i find hard to believe since the phone is brand new and never been used.
    02-09-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD