i had tried to up date curve 8310 to new software app using the blackberry desktop manager , now it had a fatal error and it has ths the application folder with a circle and crosss in it and i cant even turn off phone unless i pull battery. put bat back in same thing circle with cross threw it. help how do i get back dowload new software on this phone says i need pass word what password the asking for i tried to relaod the software again using the media manger says cant find a password ?? any tips
    02-08-09 08:50 PM
    Do a search for how to recover a dead berry. It will walk you through some steps. I hope you have the information backed up on your computer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 08:55 PM
    Oh yeah, also, make sure your not using DM 4.7 as there have been many complaints about it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 08:56 PM
    u mean a back up of what was on my phone i was using the desktop manger 4.7 version load applications update and it crashed in middle of that ok ill search some more
    02-08-09 08:56 PM
    damn tooo late this succks 4.7
    02-08-09 08:58 PM
    Use windows' Add/Remove programs to remove DM 4.7, download and install DM 4.6. Use the links in my sig. How to recover a dead BB, or if that doesn't work, try the reloading an OS on a nuked BB link.
    02-08-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD