I need some assistance with loading video into my BB Curve. I'm not sure what file format is supportted to view videos.
    12-26-07 01:28 PM
    The formats your curve support are AVI, MP4, MOV, and 3GP video formats. I use both the Roxio DM software as well as use the mass storage mode for transfering video. This is the first and best phone I have had that made it so easy to transfer and watch videos.
    12-26-07 02:34 PM
    Thanks for the response. I just downloaded the latest Blackberry Desktop Manager V 4.3.0.15 and it now has a different interface from what I'm used to seeing. When I connect my BB to the computer, it doesn't show or read the memory card. It only shows me the device memory which isn't a lot. Tried to load a video on the phone but received an error because there wasn't enough space on the device.
    12-26-07 03:12 PM
    Make sure in your options under Media Card you have mass storage mode "on".
    Then when you transfer make sure the media card shows up under your Roxio DM and move it to there and not the phone. I haven't used the new DM with much success. I think it still has a few bugs. You may want to go back to 4.2.
    12-26-07 04:38 PM
    Can anyone tell me why I get a runtime error when trying to open up Media Manager. I am now using 4.3. I tried it with 4.2 and I still have the same problem.

Please....I'm dying over here!
    12-26-07 06:56 PM
    Kriskhoury,

Good luck with that. I've had my Curve since early January and have never been able to get Media Manager to work without a runtime error. I've spent hours on these forums as well as BB's and have yet to come up with a solution that works. I've removed Desktop Manager and reinstalled, gone up and down versions, tried everything everyone suggested and still no luck. But then I've never had much luck with anything that Roxio put together.

If someone knows the true answer to the runtime error issue you could do many of us a huge favor by responding.
    02-26-08 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD