Quadchick,

How are you connecting your BB to your stereo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My JVC car stereo has an auxillary input. I am so glad that I purchased the stereo. I also listen to my ipod with it as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:25 PM
    I have a Motorola T505 as well. Had it for about two months. I mostly use it for podcasts but I do play some music. I find the sound quality acceptable for either, but if sound quality is a big deal than I would go with some sort of direct (wired) hook up.
    03-20-09 11:34 PM
    This is what I use, its small, portable, I keep it in my pocket, if I ever want to listen to my BlackBerry (mainly Sirius) I just plug this baby in, and tune the car FM radio to one of 4 freqs.

Works perfectly, cost me $12.99
    03-20-09 11:53 PM
    I recently set mine up to play in the car. I have an aftermarket JVC, I bought JVC's headphone jack adapter and it works perfectly. Feeds from the back of the stereo to a chord that I can plug in my BB, Archos, iPod, wife's phone, anything with a 3.5

you can also 'Radio Shack' a similar thing (JVC to component that attaches to component to 3.5) for a lot cheaper. Seems like they would work perfect, but i can't personally speak for them.
    03-21-09 12:25 AM
    And, if you have a USB slot in your deck, or a wired iPod solution with a dock connector - Acommdata makes a nifty module that plugs into an iPod dock connector and lets you stream from the phone.

Sprint stores have em for $10.

It is a great solution on my stock Dodge unit with BT (thru an aftermarket iPod connector).
    03-21-09 05:19 AM
    Cached Slacker sounds great via tape deck.
    03-21-09 08:15 AM
    I have the Jabra SP700, it's essentially a Bluetooth FM transmitter like the Motorola t505 but a little sleeker looking imo. Basically you pair it to the BB, and you can:
    1. use it to talk handsfree (and you can hear the caller over your stereo speakers!)
    2. listen to music (you just connect, play the music on your BB and hit the FM button on the transmitter and you're good to go!)
    3. voice dial while driving (just press down and say the name of who you'd like to call)

It also announces the numbers of incoming calls. Essentially, it's a very safe and useful tool. I paid about $70 including shipping, and it's probably the best thing I've bought for my BB. it definitely streamlines the music/phone process while i'm running around during the day.
    I personally use this device it is awsome, it works with well with voice calls music and vz navigator!! LOVE IT!
    03-29-09 12:37 PM
    Slacker live via 3.5 mm jack sounds amazing I'm very impressed with the clarity through my sound system.
    03-29-09 12:41 PM
    I also use a tape adapter it gets the job done and sounds pretty decent
    03-29-09 12:45 PM
    I, too, use a tape adapter. I wouldn't say it sounds like I'm in Abbey Road Studios, but it gets the job done!
    03-29-09 01:23 PM
    Motorola T505

best thing ever...connect through bluetooth, then a nice British-accented voice comes on and tells you a radio station ...the most open station...and plays your music through the car when you tune to that station
    03-29-09 09:39 PM
    +1 again for the MOTO T505. I'd use the tape deck, but alas, I have no tape deck, only a 6 CD changer.
    03-30-09 07:04 AM
    anyone listen to moodio ????

i had this for a minute and havent been able to get it again....iu liked moodio, because you could choose stations.....any type of music, they had a howard station, and a police scanner station..
    03-30-09 11:47 AM
    what do you guys do using the minijack so alerts don't blast through the radio or radio doesn't get interrupted?
    03-30-09 02:08 PM
    Assuming your car radio doesn't have an AUX input get a cassette tape adapter. It has a 3.5 plug for the headphone output on your BB and a cassette tape which transfers the signal from your BB to the radio through the cassette palyer. Just make sure to set the radio to cassette mode and set the A/B side switch if applicable.
    03-30-09 02:43 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD