I have a 8330 from Verizon...I just did the softwear update and now I am unable to link to the internet from an e-mail??? I dont know how to turn this on. I used to be able to get an e-mail scroll over the link and it would link me...seems this has gone aways and it sucks... Any help?

Thanks
    Sarah
    01-10-09 03:24 PM
    this happened to me once, reconcile your email and that might help, but mine started working overtime after i did my softwear update,

its happened to me, I dont know what to tell you other then give it time
    01-10-09 03:28 PM
    register now
    that will pull in the required service books
    01-10-09 03:29 PM
    giving it time will work because the phone will ask for them eventually but if you want instant satisfaction options > advanced > host routing table > menu button > register now
    01-10-09 03:30 PM
    I found out that I couldn't click on links anymore from some emails after updating. It seems th�t urning these emails back into text give you the link back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:32 PM
    How do I turn them back in to text? I did the register thing.... I guess I will give it a bit of time...???

Sarah
    01-10-09 03:42 PM
    when you register now it brings any service books that the phone needs. then you should recieve an email saying registration. if that didnt help battery pull or alt + right shift + delete
    01-10-09 03:49 PM
    I meant just go to Menu>Get Plain Text

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:54 PM
    Hey Guys! Thanks so much there back! WOOT WOOT!

Sarah
    01-10-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD