i got no idea what that joke is......

lol
    08-02-08 10:40 PM
    i got no idea what that joke is......

lol
    HA! here is one that does not remember the Yugo. GAWD I am getting old.
    08-02-08 10:43 PM
    sounds like a good deal.
    but what i meant earlier about them sending me it, she said i should go to a store and return my dare.
    i didnt really bring up the idea of them sending it.
    Maybe she didnt know they do that or something.
    Cuz she didnt know about bb plans really, had to put me on hold and look it up.

I cant wait to get mine...

hows the internet on it?

Is it able to be like full html sorta?
    Yeah, if I were you, I'd call back and get a different representative. What I did was I told them I live 30 minutes away from a store (which I do) and I work full time, so it's too hard for me to go in the store, and they said no prob.

The internet isn't like you're used to on your computer - and honestly, when I first got the BB, I was kinda disappointed with it. Only because I have an iTouch and I was used to the beautiful full browser. The browser on BB shows images, and doesn't distort anything, and after being on it for two days, I decided to sell my iTouch because I never wanted to pick it up again (for web browsing). The BB browser is fast, and nothing like the old "cell phone" web browser. I love how the trackball scrolls, and you can accurately select links. No more guessing. And with the Curve, you can scroll quickly by using the space bar (down) and shift+space bar (up). And if you want to get to the top of the page, use (T) and the bottom (B).

You won't be disappointed at any rate!
    08-02-08 10:43 PM
    You may want to switch the 'Porsche' and 'Yugo'

For a minute there, I felt you were leaning towards the Dare...
    NEVER~ Blackberry al the way!
    08-02-08 10:44 PM
    Alright so the internet isnt too bad.

That sounds good.

Ima give them a call right now.
    08-02-08 10:54 PM
    C'mon and join the wonderful world of BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 10:57 PM
    Seems im just going to have to wait a few days until i get home and can get all my stuff from the box and the box itself, and just go to the store.
    The guy said it would be easier.
    Cuz I actually didnt buy my phone from online.
    So id have to wait for a retail number get sent to me then send it to them, then theyd send me a bb.
    So doesn't seem like ill get anything done tonight.

But everyone was correct on the 59.99 + 29.99.
    08-02-08 11:06 PM
    idk why you would have gone with the dare lol

blackberry hands down.
    08-02-08 11:16 PM
    Nice! Good luck and be sure to post when you get your Curve!
    08-02-08 11:16 PM
    Cuz I actually didnt buy my phone from online.
    So id have to wait for a retail number get sent to me then send it to them, then theyd send me a bb.
    That sounds weird... because me, my mom, and my husband, all three of us bought our BB in the store. But when I called last night to VZW, she was able to ship out the Curves for my mom and husband over the phone w/out any probs. She said "oh yeah, I see you bought your Pearl in the store on July 13th".

I've never had to deal with getting a retail number - what's that? Did you buy your Dare from a VZW store or an authorized store (like inside Costco)?
    08-02-08 11:21 PM
    ya idk.
    i guess its something that comes with the phone when u buy it online.
    I bought it from an actual store.

ill just have to wait i guess. not biggie...sorta...
    08-02-08 11:31 PM
    the dare is for sure lame... you're missin out

ditto that opinion. The Dare seems like something I'd get for my 16 year old...but then again, she'll be getting my Curve 8310 the second the Bold drops!
    08-03-08 01:56 AM
    How dare you compare the DARE to a BB. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 12:13 AM
    funny guy!

seems il be getting it in a few days hopefully.
    hopefully ill get money back on the trade in and get a SDcard.

whos going to chat with me once i get it??!?!?
    08-04-08 12:31 AM
    I too had a dare for 3 weeks and in all fairness it is a good "Phone". Its not a smartphone like the blackberry curve. And there in lies the problem. I have had the iphone then went to the instinct and then to the dare and never could understand what was missing about the Instinct and Dare that had me so uneasy about the use of the products. And once I took back the dare and got the blackberry curve it all just fell in to place like a puzzle piece does for it's correct spot on the board. The blackberry is a actual smart phone like the Iphone. The Dare isn't. So its not going to give you that same feeling that the iphone or blackberries do because it can't. This was evident to me after I starting see emails( which they were charging me for) that were setting in my email inbox for 3 hours without ever getting a alert message or anything. Getting software crashes just because I was searching the internet at the time a text came through. And with the amount of times I had to manually tell it to capitalize a letter after a period(which smartphones automatically do for you). Now there were more but these are just a few hang ups that non smartphones are going to give you.
    08-04-08 01:13 AM
    I am really missing my blackberry went from a pearl to a Lg Env2 for Verizon, worst phone ever. I cant even browse the web like I used to with my pearl, I am currently waiting to send these POS back to verizon and get the CURVE CANT WAIT TO BE BACK HOME LOL.
    08-18-08 01:39 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD