Hey,

So i'm sick of lookin at this Bold inspired theme on my 8330, and i obviously hate the stock "garbage" themes the Verizon Curve comes with so i wanted to start a post that had real reviews of users that are using themes with moderate to heavy usage.

I wanted to get some ideas of what you guys are using, the reviews, and if it does not slow down your phone, drain battery, etc.

The reviews in the CB store could be all manifested by the theme creator, or by friends of the theme creator (i'm not taking away credibility, i just doubt everything )

Plus the store does not really list the hottest themes, well they do, but not in the way i'm looking for.

So i'm looking for a more personalized thread that us Verizon Curve users can discuss which themes work best, and give us the speed we deserve, and the quality we deserve, without compromising battery and memory.

So what are you guys using and why?

peace
    09-04-09 10:18 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/no...-natro-275999/

This is one I am using currently. Free, no lag, no leakage, quick & wallpaper friendly. Today with weather slot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 10:39 PM
    There's already a dedicated 83xx series themes thread in the themes forums.

09-04-09 10:48 PM
    i miss my curve
    09-04-09 10:48 PM
    personally i hate the bold style icons, and much prefer the icon look of the stock curve icons.
    i did just recently purchase this:
    AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

jurys still out on if it will make it a week.. i always try different themes and go back to the stock ones.
    the one thing i dont like about most 3rd party themes is they feel the need to make a darkened static strip along the top that over shadows my background images.. and while that may be a small gripe, its a valid one considering screen size is one of the biggest pluses to the curve.

cheers
    09-04-09 11:55 PM
    Wow, I love the theme Special_Opps! Works perfectly on my Red Curve!

09-05-09 10:48 AM
    i use the preberry theme on my curve right now....love it. fast and looks great.
    09-05-09 12:02 PM
    i personally have the bold-replica theme found on here, but am looking for a good cheap boston red sox theme. i seem to be failing in my search.
    09-06-09 04:18 AM
    oh, and the theme combined with my black housing and red trackball work really well with a dark background.
    09-06-09 04:20 AM
    i have several that i rotate..

lately it's been this: BBThemesUnltd.com (im a mac user)
    free

and my other favorite, which is my main "go-to" (also free) this is my favorite bc it's an auto hiding doc
    Andy's Blackberry Themes » Curve
    also free
    09-06-09 09:34 AM
    Anybody know if there's a good free or cheap georgia bulldogs them out there?

09-06-09 11:37 AM
    i tried those ones, and i wasnt really happy with them. any other suggestions?
    09-08-09 07:19 PM
    Wow, I love the theme Special_Opps! Works perfectly on my Red Curve!

Where did you find a Special Opps theme? Can you post a link,please?

09-08-09 07:27 PM
    LOL she was talking about the link I posted.

09-08-09 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD