I am new here!
    I tried out the trial version of the app that makes the LED light flash different colors and it seriously caused my curve a meltdown
    I had to delete it
    But I did like the app...was wondering if anyone knew something I didn't about trial version as oppsed to the real thing...I am scared to buy it!
    I dwnlded it from this website
    Thanks for any help
    03-25-09 01:01 PM
    What do you mean *meltdown* can you elaborate?

Are you meaning Blackberry Alerts?
    03-25-09 01:02 PM
    I heard about that app and was thinking of getting it. Not likely now. What site did you get it from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 01:03 PM
    Everytime I put it in standby mode when I tried to bring it out of it the screen was either blank or extremly dark...the lights wouldn't stop flashing...it started to drain my battery...battery pull helped for like a second...the screen never really came back till I deleted the app...
    03-25-09 01:04 PM
    I got it from this website...
    03-25-09 01:05 PM
    Ive had BBA since last year, never had this issue, nor even read of another user having the same issue.. very odd.. it also has NO effect on my battery,

Can I ask what other apps you have installed?
    03-25-09 01:07 PM
    No other apps...I have had the curve for about a week! So this was my first "virgin" experience with an issue! I was just askin...I really did like it..
    03-25-09 01:11 PM
    Go ahead and do the trial again, it should affect the screen in anyway at all, nor affect the battery - which is why I asked what other apps were installed.. install the trial again if you can, see how it act.. Im leaning towards stuff being left open draining the battery and as for the screen issue.. a hardware issue.. I could be wrong.
    03-25-09 01:13 PM
    I have had BBalerts for a year and a half and have never had issues...
    03-25-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD