I'm pretty sure I've seen people talking about this one and they always get the answer of you must have messages unread somewhere and your LED is flashing because of that. But I am 100% positive I don't have any new messages and my LED is flashing. It's happening more frequently and it's starting to get on my nerves. Any ideas? I've tried the battery pull and it works for a bit but then it starts again.
    06-23-09 08:18 PM
    Tried updating to the latest OS?
    06-23-09 08:19 PM
    Yeah, I'm on the Hybrid for the 8330m.
    06-23-09 08:21 PM
    If you have visual voice mail that could be it. Many users have this problem with vvm....
    06-23-09 08:26 PM
    Do you have Facebook installed? Mine would do that when I had a facebook message. Drove me crazy until I figured it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:35 PM
    I had this same issue when i installed weatherbug and it turns out it is the severe weather alert
    06-23-09 09:36 PM
    im probably wrong cuz im still new myself to the bb, but do you have the LED Coverage Indicator Option Turned On? Basically this makes the LED flash to let you know if like you have range an service an so on. it turns green wen u have good service an i think red wen its bad. I dont have mine turned on so im not sure if thats whats causin ur cell to flash but it could be.
    06-24-09 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD