All of the sudden none of my keys will work. I charged my BB 8330 Curve overnight and this morning it seemed frozen. I took the battery out and it restarted. The trackball will move up and down but won't work when I press it. None of the keys work when I press them so I cannot make or answer calls. I took the battery out several times but no change.

What could be the problem and what can I do about it?

Thanks so much for your help.

C_C_215
    08-11-09 07:02 AM
    If the phone is less than 30 days old, return it to the store for a warranty replacement with a new phone. Have you gotten it wet? Check the red line or red xxx on your battery. If the red ink is blurred or smudged, the phone has been wet. That will void your warranty, but if you have insurance you can still get it replaced with a refurbished unit. If the phone has not gotten wet, and hasn't suffered infant mortality, then the most likely explanation is massive failure in the charging system that damaged the phone. That will most likely be covered under warranty. If your phone is over 30 days old and less than a year old, you will get a refurbished unit under warranty. Over a year old and you'll simply have to buy a new phone.
    08-11-09 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD