Ok another noob question. When I have the ringer on I have key tones but when its on silent I don't. I have them off in advanced settings is their a to not have any when the ringer is on or not? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 02:08 PM
    Are they off under options>screen/keyboard> keytone?
    03-05-09 02:13 PM
    yes they are off under options.
    03-05-09 02:47 PM
    Far as I know its part of the phone. Mine does the same thing. If I use a loud or normal profile, when I dial numbers I hear the tone. If I set it to quiet or vibrate I do not hear the tones when I dial......

Only fix I can think of would be to edit your vibrate profile for instance to actually use ringtones for calls, texts, mms etc so in doing that you will silence the keys while dialing but still have audible alerts for any messages/email/phone and so on. If that makes sense to you. Might be better to wait to see what others say, I am just giving you a work-around if the dial tones annoy ya.......
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-05-09 at 02:57 PM.
    03-05-09 02:49 PM
    Ok that is what I will try thanks.

03-05-09 05:26 PM
    Roger that! Lemme know how it goes, feel free to PM...
    03-05-09 05:28 PM
    Hey Tremortality feel free to message me I wanna try out BB Messenger my pin is 35A4EE4C like I said before I am new to this BB.

03-05-09 06:39 PM
    Hey Tremortality feel free to message me I wanna try out BB Messenger my pin is 35A4EE4C like I said before I am new to this BB.

Did it work out for you? Alright I will add ya so you can give BBM a shot -its pretty cool. Also just so you know adding friends is super easy and to get more just go visit this link and join in.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    03-05-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD