My Keypad on my 8330 is acting strange.. the bottom right buttons (about J over to enter shift, space etc..)
    sometimes seem hard to push.. or will not "click" like they did when they were new..
    The left side of the keypad does not do this.

What do I need to do?
    Take the phone apart and clean it all with Alcohol or something?.. new keypad? (dont want to do that if I dont have to)

Any ideas?

Where do I get the tools to take it apart?.. smallest Torx I own is a T6.. and it want fit the two screws at the top
    12-26-09 12:06 PM
    Well don't take it apart if you have too...just swab in between the affected area keys first, but if the problem still persists you may have to take it apart

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 09:14 PM
    but they are hard to push down.. and dont "click" when I press them.. like theres something under there or something???

I have no idea
    12-27-09 08:51 PM
    I would never suggest cleaning a keyboard with an alcohol swab with the keyboard in place, even if the battery is removed. Any residual moisture will almost guarantee a failure. With that said, this sounds like a keyboard replacement issue if the "clicker" is not working for some keys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 09:06 AM
    With battery out and a little contact cleaner or the swab work the keys to see if they will free up. You may have spilled something on the keys. If that does not work you will have to take it a part one way or another. There are or seem to be repair shops that are popping up or have started working on bbs.
    12-28-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD