my buddies cure 8310 keeps restarting and goes to white screen with hour glass and keeps doing it over and over any ideas on how to fix this?
    04-17-09 08:46 PM
    Sometimes its the mem card. Try pulling it and see if that solves the prob.
    04-17-09 08:48 PM
    didnt help it still does the same thing its by ATT if that helps any.. thanks for the help so far.
    04-17-09 09:04 PM
    Try pulling the battery when the power is on, wait 30 seconds, then reinstall the battery.

Hopefully, the batt pull let's the phone boot up and is stable enough to check your file free memory. Options, About.

You might be very low on memory. You need over 12 XXX XXX bytes of memory. I suspect you are very low.

If your memory is ok, then try plugging your BB into a charger and see if the rebooting stops. It could be a bad battery as well.

If it's not he battery, then it might be a corrupted OS. In that case, you will need to wipe the BB with JL Commander and reload/upgrade your OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 09:57 PM
    Hey Buddy, I Have The Same Problem But It Happens When Using The BB Media Player To Play Songs Off My Media Card. Any Ideas

Thanks In Advance
    04-17-09 10:11 PM
    Medic, a file or the file system on your media card may be corrupted.

Using Mass Storage Mode, transfer all your files from your media card onto your PC. Format the media card using the BB. Then start reloading the files back to your media card in small increments, test, then repeat till you find the problem file, or you have reloaded all media back to the card.

Sometimes the reformatting will solve the issue because the file system on the card was corrupted and not the media files.

04-17-09 10:23 PM
    Medic, a file or the file system on your media card may be corrupted.

Using Mass Storage Mode, transfer all your files from your media card onto your PC. Format the media card using the BB. Then start reloading the files back to your media card in small increments, test, then repeat till you find the problem file, or you have reloaded all media back to the card.

Sometimes the reformatting will solve the issue because the file system on the card was corrupted and not the media files.

thanks for the advice and reply. will let you know how it went shortly.
    04-18-09 09:58 AM
    Would like to say thanks but she just went and got a new phone. blah to her for not trying ay lol
    04-18-09 06:22 PM
    That may have been the best solution.
    04-18-09 06:27 PM
    Would like to say thanks but she just went and got a new phone. blah to her for not trying ay lol
    Getting a new phone is always the best solution! Hope this fixes the prob!
    04-18-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD