I have a Curve 8320. Is there a way in the settings to keep track of data and phone minutes in order not to go over the monthly allotment?

Thanks.
    03-24-09 10:03 AM
    Nope. There isnt.
    03-24-09 10:06 AM
    actually, i've been using minimoni. its a lil app that keeps track of data usage. it could be a lil weird in getting used to but its pretty neat. this is just data only tho, iono about phone minutes.
    03-24-09 10:10 AM
    Only way I know of is going online to your carrier's website.
    03-24-09 10:25 AM
    i had that problem when i first got my berry with sprint. couldnt check minutes used or data used via bb either within os or on mobile webite. all my other "dumb"phones could. only way to check minutes really is as cobb said is to either check website via computer or in the case of sprint, dial *2. (dunno anything about how rogers works)

ps, i think you're awesome rachel...didnt mean to contradict you or anything, just offerred my $0.02 on a not-very-well-known app. =X
    03-24-09 10:48 AM
    If you press the green call button, then the menu/applications button, and scroll down to Status, you can see your total minutes used...not sure if that rolls over every month or not, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 11:22 AM
    Free app I love blackberry does your minutes pretty cool.
    07-25-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD