Hi! I'm new to blackberries. Right now, I get emails, texts, missed calls, etc all in my little mailbox. I also get email in my world email icon box. I'd really like to JUST receive my email in the email box and keep it out of my mailbox icon where it's too cluttered for me to keep track of everything. How do I do that? Thanks!

Colleen
    06-02-08 11:37 AM
    The first mail box you are referring to is called the messages folder or messages inbox. It's function is a central location for all message on your device. After you have opened messages, press menu and choose Options, then General Options. At the bottom set SMS and Email Inboxes to Separate.
    06-02-08 11:48 AM
    Hi! I'm new to blackberries. Right now, I get emails, texts, missed calls, etc all in my little mailbox. I also get email in my world email icon box. I'd really like to JUST receive my email in the email box and keep it out of my mailbox icon where it's too cluttered for me to keep track of everything. How do I do that? Thanks!

Colleen
    You can also go into Options from your call log screen and under Call Logging tell it to not show Call Log types in your Message list
    06-02-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD