i deleted an app and i guess that corrupted the file so the phone won't start up. i read this post and it supposedly said the way to fix it. the problem with this is i cant install the JLcmndr thing it asks for. and i can't do anything with the desktop manager because i have my phone set to ask me every time i want to go on mass storage mode, so even if i plug it in, i don't actually have access to the phone. i tried to find a way to just master reset the phone without having to do it through the options menu, because it's just stuck on the reboot page. i don't care about my contacts or other apps or anything like that, i just want this thing to work again. any help/advice?
    11-07-11 06:38 PM
    i deleted an app and i guess that corrupted the file so the phone won't start up. i read this post and it supposedly said the way to fix it. the problem with this is i cant install the JLcmndr thing it asks for. and i can't do anything with the desktop manager because i have my phone set to ask me every time i want to go on mass storage mode, so even if i plug it in, i don't actually have access to the phone. i tried to find a way to just master reset the phone without having to do it through the options menu, because it's just stuck on the reboot page. i don't care about my contacts or other apps or anything like that, i just want this thing to work again. any help/advice?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-2-2-a-590346/

Download BB Boss and it'll aid in wiping the phone.
    11-07-11 07:07 PM
    what does this do, or how do i use it?
    11-07-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD