I got a curve 8330 and i was wondering if there is any software to help speed it up and make the battery last longer?* Oh and does the software work!
    09-04-08 11:42 PM
    I dont know about speeding up but you can buy higher capacity batteries. There're some in the crackberry store as well.
    09-04-08 11:43 PM
    Hmmmm. Loading more software on to your device won't speed it up - you need to actually remove software to do that. And no software will increase battery life. Try getting an extended life battery and properly closing out apps, for starters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 11:44 PM
    Battery life depends on several factors, some you have control over, others depend on your signal strength.

A weak signal means your device has to draw extra power to be heard. Not much you can do about that.

Putting it into standby with a holster is the best way to conserve power and still keep it in touch.

Does the software work? Over 14 Million BlackBerry users have found it very useful.

Not much you can do to speed it up, but the next generation of BlackBerrys are using 100% faster CPU's.
    09-04-08 11:47 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cra...eleased-52044/

Freeing up memory will speed up your BB.
    09-04-08 11:58 PM
    thank you all so much! I will try to get rid of some of the stuff on my phone to speed it up! I need to make sure i am puting it in stand by mode when not in use and close all apps!* THANKS!!!!
    09-05-08 12:07 AM
    Thinking about remove BrickBreaker myself to free some memory...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD