I've had mt bb for about 5 days now and I can't put it down. I no longer find myself using the home pc for emails news sports or even banking lol I just sent my mom transfered $350 from my bank to my mothers..I find my self taking it everywhere, even to the restroom "who needs Newspapers". Even watching a dvd with my girl in the living room I finf myself on the bb doing something.. They made accessing the net and speed way to ez, I'm just dumbfounded at what access the bb gives you. I think once I'm done with my bacholors in computer science (networking and communication managment) to become a network admin this bb is going to be out of control. Give me your thoughts on your bb and how often you are using it and how has it inpacted your lifestyle good or bad. Sorry for the novel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 07:34 PM
    That's Awsome! They can be addictive!
    08-30-08 07:36 PM
    Welcome to the BB addiction

08-30-08 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

08-30-08 07:39 PM
    Nice man they r awsome

08-30-08 07:46 PM
    Yep, you're addicted bad (good). Welcome!
    08-30-08 08:02 PM
    Welcome to cb. I see these devices becoming our new computer interfaces. The only people using full size keyboards will be admin assistants typing. Those who don't learn how to use them will be left behind

08-30-08 08:04 PM
    Thanks for the replys I'm watching X-Men united and still ca not put this badboy down lol.

08-30-08 08:09 PM
    Impact on my life: More organized personally and professionally

Internet and movies: No thank you. It's cute but I have 2 21 inch
    monitors and a 44 inch television. The 2 inch screen loses.

Putting it down: Of course I can and do often.

Welcome to CB
    08-30-08 08:14 PM
    I love mine (recently got one last Thursday), the only bad thing is, I don't have wireless internet, nor is there a public one anywhere around my home. And I don't pay monthly for the internet (which I guess I should do).
    08-30-08 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD