I have a curve, and for the first time, I assumed the best way to get all my contact info into Outlook was to goto Synchronize and make the settings contacts blackberry ---> instead of the usual <---> Well I set them like that and then went to synchronize and it did NOTHING

I later thought it could be because it was looking for an account in Outlook that wasn't there

I looked on how to do that. Control Panel, Mail, Profile, Add one, it said mine existed

Anyone have an idea. I have to get my info off the curve into Outlook for the first time is the general problem, right

thanks
    Eric
    01-28-09 04:15 PM
    Check the sync settings inside the BB DM.
    01-28-09 04:19 PM
    not sure if ur holding back LOL there really aren't many there. Under the true word Option, I do have USB selected and then when u connected the BBk, which is what you need to do to make the choices I think you and I are both speaking of, I did do as we spoke of BB>--------->Outlook.

Is that wrong? I don't see how it could be, for just the first time, with NOTHING in Outlook yet. so I will check around to see if there are hidden settings

thanks thus far for sticking with me
    01-28-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD