Me and my wife just both got the blackberry curve 8310 and we need a little help. Most of our friends keep telling use there are loads of great (and free) apps out there for it as well as themes. Alot of the websites seem kind of difficult to navigate though and we really cant find anything. Plus is just dont really know where to start when trying to discover all the things my blackberry can do. Any advice?
    02-11-09 09:15 PM

Welcome to Crackberry. Go to forums home and page towards bottom and you will find a section on themes. There are other sites as well. As far as apps, there is also an area with 3rd party apps. If you still can't find what you are looking for, you can always do a search within the forum.
    02-11-09 09:25 PM
    Free Blackberry Software

Popular Blackberry Download Links

Maybe these will help you get started. Welcome to CrackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:34 PM
    as above. the links to those free apps are here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

you can go to those links from your bb browser or copy those links on an email, send the email to yourself and u can click on those links.

these apps are downloaded straight onto the bb. that's OTA (over the air). i prefer this but if u are tight on data, you can download app on your pc and use DM to load the app
    02-11-09 09:41 PM
    Thanks a lot those helped
    02-11-09 10:45 PM
    Yea i would recommend OTA themes also because they are very easy to do. A good site i use is "PimpMyBerry.com", they have tons of free OTA themes for almost all BB models. If you ever have any questions you can feel free to PM or PIN me anytime.
    02-11-09 10:48 PM
    And for themes. Free BlackBerry Themes | Blackberry Storm Themes | Blackberry Bold Themes , BlueRoomSolution and Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!. All easy sites to navigate from your bb and download ota themes
    02-11-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD