I received it from ATT about a week ago, but they forgot to send me the cd that comes with the blackberry, but they said I can download it online at the BB website. I just don't know what software to download. I did 4.3, since it seemed like the latest, but was I suppose to download all of them starting with 4.0. I don't know I'm so confused. All I want to do is sync my BB with my outlook calendar. I don't really care much about the email.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

~Kira
    01-22-08 05:36 AM
    You can either use desktop manager 4.2sp2 or 4.3. In my opinion 4.3 is still buggy but it should work just find for your purpose.
    01-22-08 06:40 AM
    Thank you!!
    01-22-08 08:32 AM
    I, too, tried to download the CD but it would not work. I also went to the website and it still would not download. I have Windows Vista - maybe this is the problem??
    01-22-08 10:57 AM
    No. I use Vista too and it worked correctly the first time.

There are two components, the first is the device driver that recognises your Blackberry device. The second is the Desk Top Manager, the big one.

BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers (English) is available on the same download page as the Desk Top Manager, near the bottom.
    Last edited by Stoner; 01-22-08 at 01:11 PM.
    01-22-08 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD