Ok I just have a few more questions.....

-i have my keyboard backlighting up all the way, atleast i think so.. and its not bright at all.. could this just be my BB or def something i can make brighter? My dad has a world edition 8830, and his trackball is realllly bright and keys too. neither of mine are bright at all.

-also, i have a 4 gig memory card that i put into my BB, just wondering how i can send my pictures that i save straight to the card.. i cant seem to do this.....for some reason.....

-has anyone tried downloading games from the mobilerated.com site? [thats listed as 170+ games on this site] ...everytime i try to get a game and follow the link it shows up as my phone being a samsung glyde.. i even registered with the site and it still says that my phone is a glyde.. LOL!

i know the last one isnt really a BB question lol sryy

thanks for all the help!!
    09-21-08 02:35 PM
    Ok I just have a few more questions.....

-also, i have a 4 gig memory card that i put into my BB, just wondering how i can send my pictures that i save straight to the card.. i cant seem to do this.....for some reason.....

-

You can save any pictures you take direct for the camera to the media card. Open up your camera and press menu>options. Scroll to Store Pictures, make sure this reads "on Media Card"

For adjusting the screen brightness go to Options>Screen/Keyboard. You could try setting the screen brightness to 100 and adjusting the backlight timeout. Also you could try setting Automatically Dim Backlight to off.
    Last edited by gritmaster; 09-21-08 at 02:45 PM.
    09-21-08 02:40 PM
    Also you could try setting Automatically Dim Backlight to off.
    A question on this (rather than staring a new thread)...

My auto dim is OFF, yet sometime when viewing pictures or sometimes other stuff, the screen still dims after a few moments. Are there other settings I should be looking at?
    09-21-08 03:14 PM
    Where did you find an option to turn up the backlighting? (Sorry if that's a dumb question- I still have a lot to learn :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 03:19 PM
    im with hal1, mine does the exact same thing.. and its quite annoying to be honest..

changeable?
    09-21-08 03:33 PM
    Where did you find an option to turn up the backlighting? (Sorry if that's a dumb question- I still have a lot to learn :]

Options-screen/keyboard

09-21-08 04:24 PM
    thank you!
    09-21-08 04:25 PM
    ohhhh I found it... thanks again!
    09-21-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD