I just wiped my curve and for some reason the BB messanger didnt come back....did I do something wrong? any reply will be awsome...thanx
    07-21-08 10:19 PM
    You should be able to plug it back in with DM.
    07-21-08 10:23 PM
    Application - Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu - Register Now (hope that helps)
    07-21-08 10:23 PM
    I tried both the reg now didnt work...im trying to plug it in using the BB DM but I dont get that option for some reason...ima keep trying...thanx for the replies...

I may be a **** or something but I cant seem to find a list of apps to choose the messenger to reload it on my curve...can someone help me...thanx again
    Last edited by ballistix; 07-21-08 at 11:13 PM.
    07-21-08 11:06 PM
    What version of DM are you using. If it is 4.5 click
    application loader, under Add/Remove click start to
    get it going.

If using 4.2, just click Application Loader.
    07-21-08 11:37 PM
    I think I figured it...ima ****....u need to have the bb os on ur comp...I didnt know that until just now... thanx all for your help.
    07-22-08 01:50 AM
    You have got it, the correct device OS has to be installed to use all the features of DeskTop Manager.

Once it is installed, AL will read your device contents, the installed OS and determine is any changes are required.

Just one caution, many 8330 users have reported DTM connection issues after installing the OS. If you can not connect, the solution is to re-install DTM, works every time.
    07-22-08 10:06 AM
    Thank you all for your responses all have been very helpful
    07-23-08 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD