-if anyone out there knows of a way to have the skull and crossbones symbol on my phone instead of a lil black box please hit me up,

-has anyone ever purchased and extended battery for their curve, verizon doesnt sell them but i have seen them on ebay> any thoughts or experiences with this.

-why does my media manager keep freezing everytime i open it, it seems to work after i attempt a ctrl , alt and delete

-also this is an OCD question, but maybe some may have this experience i have a gel case and a body glove snap on, i keep switching between them, and also how many times do you change your wallpaper/themes. i get pretty bored with things quickly?>

-sorry if some of these things maybe in the wrong forum or what not just couple of questions i have ,,,,,,,thanks all
    04-27-09 12:27 PM
    1- im not sure what this means
    2- i dont have the extended battery, but i have seen a bunch of reviews here, and they are all good
    3-media manager is a train wreck, when i dl'd dm4.6 i got it without the media manager. i just use my phone like a drive and drag and drop files
    4-i just use a gel case(a black one from verizon that looks like a tire) and i used to change my theme every other day or so, but im using the blackberry button theme with grey fonts form here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/

04-27-09 12:41 PM
    1- im not sure what this means
    2- i dont have the extended battery, but i have seen a bunch of reviews here, and they are all good
    3-media manager is a train wreck, when i dl'd dm4.6 i got it without the media manager. i just use my phone like a drive and drag and drop files
    4-i just use a gel case(a black one from verizon that looks like a tire) and i used to change my theme every other day or so, but im using the blackberry button theme with grey fonts form here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/

there are blackberry symbols you can use on bbm or texting im looking for the skull and crossbones one, and have found it but when trying to open it on my bb there is a lil black box instead of the symbol i want.,,,
    04-27-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD