I am going to download one of the following. So far webmessenger is the front runner simply because it is free (if I spend one more penny on my new curve I think my dh will try his best to make destroy it). Having said that, what he don't know won't hurt my BB, if you have your choice which would you choose and why? Oh yeah, they both use data NOT text, right?

Thanks!
    08-16-08 12:21 PM
    i have not used webmessenger but I d/l jivetalk last week and i love it. I am having problems with my laptop so when a friend or my brother logs into their accounts online, I can still talk with them. it seems very easy to use so far.
    08-16-08 12:25 PM
    Yeah I have Jivetalk as well and its been nothing short of flawless. I have not used webmessenger so I am biased. Just simply try both and see which one fits your needs better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-08 12:31 PM
    Yeah I have Jivetalk as well and its been nothing short of flawless. I have not used webmessenger so I am biased. Just simply try both and see which one fits your needs better.

is the 19.95 a one time fee or is it per month?
    08-16-08 12:40 PM
    javetalk has a way better layout ... i love it !!!!
    08-16-08 12:40 PM
    javetalk has a way better layout ... i love it !!!!
    i just downloaded it and i love it already. one question---can you set alrets when contacts come online?
    08-16-08 12:52 PM
    Its $15 one time...check for an online code on the message boards here. my bb alerts me via a red flashing led and a vibrate. i think that is the default alert.
    08-16-08 12:54 PM
    i just downloaded it and i love it already. one question---can you set alrets when contacts come online?
    Highlight the contact you want to be notified of, and select Set One Time Pounce or Set Permanent Pounce depending on preference.
    08-16-08 01:28 PM
    Its $15 one time...check for an online code on the message boards here. my bb alerts me via a red flashing led and a vibrate. i think that is the default alert.
    Ok I am sold--after 5 min. I will purchase this once my 30 day trial is up. Where can I find an online code?

Thanks I figured out the pounce.
    08-16-08 01:31 PM
    Ok I am sold--after 5 min. I will purchase this once my 30 day trial is up. Where can I find an online code?

Thanks I figured out the pounce.
    Device License Discount Code: IPRELAY1
    08-16-08 01:39 PM
    Thank you very much!!!!!

08-16-08 01:50 PM
    I haven't used Webmessenger but I love JiveTalk
    08-16-08 02:01 PM
    i have used jivetalk since i got my curve, since i am with verizon i could not download the msn messenger that i use 24/7 for work, and i was ery upset, i came to crackberry.com ( as usual) and someone recommended jivetalk, not only supports msn, but all the major IM's even google talk !! you can send receive attachments ( i dont know much about receiving) i love the graphic sinterface, and the display is awesome, i cant tel you what to get, but jivetalk is far superior than webmesanger
    08-16-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD