i just had to post this today, im dating someone and thye are so pissed at my bb!!! Got into an argument yesterday that I be on my baby curve all day and on crackberry.com and I tune everything else out. LOL

well i got so mad, i downloaded the cb abuser theme and got some wallpapers and I felt SOOO much better!!!!

LMAO at how much this bb is getting me in trouble. But I love her!!!
    03-26-08 07:48 AM
    ...that I be on my baby curve all day and on crackberry.com and I tune everything else out. LOL ...
    "Let them who have ears hear".

There could be truth in those words. Although a bit hard to imagine, but there is more at the horizon than Blackberry's and Crackberry.com.

The differences between "use" and "abuse" can be small.

Daruba.
    03-26-08 07:58 AM
    let the haters hate
    03-26-08 08:55 AM
    i just had to post this today, im dating someone and thye are so pissed at my bb!!! Got into an argument yesterday that I be on my baby curve all day and on crackberry.com and I tune everything else out. LOL

well i got so mad, i downloaded the cb abuser theme and got some wallpapers and I felt SOOO much better!!!!

LMAO at how much this bb is getting me in trouble. But I love her!!!
    I've gotten into with the wifey over the same thing, but she has her things that get her attention away from the world too.

Buy her something shiny to keep her attention away from your addiction......like a new BB!
    03-26-08 09:01 AM
    let the haters hate
    I agree!!! and tell him to go get one himself and then he will understand =]
    03-26-08 09:48 AM
    Tell her that she should be happy that a BB is her only competition!!!
    03-26-08 09:54 AM
    exactly!!! at least its just by bb!! i even got my best friend out of that sidekick phase, and tomorrow she will be a cb addict!!!
    03-26-08 10:24 AM
    my bf called me a blackberry computer junkier the other day.
    03-26-08 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD