I'd love to know exactly when they fixed their issue, as I was still having the error show up until late this morning. Maybe my attempt to fix coincided with their fix.
    12-13-09 02:19 PM
    Well Berryweather 2.0.54 sent me an upgrade to 2.0.63, and I noticed that some of the settings are missing. Some of the customization settings for the homescreen icon are no longer there. Example, the color of the temp and the screen it sits on, you also used to be able to run your cursor over the icon and have it be what you want, i.e the temp or temp and conditions etc. Now it just says Berryweather.
    So either I am not seeing something, or the upgrade to a newer version is actually a downgrade...
    Last edited by joemd60; 12-13-09 at 07:32 PM.
    12-13-09 07:23 PM
    Well Berryweather 2.0.54 sent me an upgrade to 2.0.63, and I noticed that some of the settings are missing. Some of the customization settings for the homescreen icon are no longer there. Example, the color of the temp and the screen it sits on, you also used to be able to run your cursor over the icon and have it be what you want, i.e the temp or temp and conditions etc. Now it just says Berryweather.
    So either I am not seeing something, or the upgrade to a newer version is actually a downgrade...
    You're not the only one noticing the missing customization feature for the homescreen icon. There's a thread on the update under 3rd Party Apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 07:51 PM
    You're not the only one noticing the missing customization feature for the homescreen icon. There's a thread on the update under 3rd Party Apps.

Just send them another $4 and they will put it back

12-13-09 08:03 PM
    As JR earlier stated what had happened was that we found that there was corrupt data coming from the wunderground server and we only found out last night so almost all devices were getting these error messages.
    The problem is resolved on their end and what we need you to do on your end is to "DELETE" any of your locations(would not hurt to do them all and then add them back. I would also recommend to be safe after you delete do a physical battery pull. Add your locations back and I believe you will find the problem to be resolved.

If not please let me know but I have added a few of your locations and tried them and they are all now working fine.

I am sorry for the slow response but sometimes we don't like to respond with arbitrary answers until we can really help you, That is the situation here. Thank you for your patience and sorry for your troubles.

This should clear up the issue. It's from bellshare forums. I would have posted the link but apparently I have to have posted 10x to do so!!!

Cheers!
    Berryweather just started working again for me so I did not delete any of the locations. Question, though... if deleting a location does become necessary, will all of the custom radar maps go away as well? I have 7 maps on home location alone and would hate to lose em!
    12-13-09 08:55 PM
    All my maps disappeared when I deleted it, I don't recommend it. Also kinda wished I hadn't upgraded to .63, .54 was working again and now I can't move my temp badge to the top right so it doesn't cover up the conditions. Oh well

12-14-09 12:23 AM
    Berryweather just started working again for me so I did not delete any of the locations. Question, though... if deleting a location does become necessary, will all of the custom radar maps go away as well? I have 7 maps on home location alone and would hate to lose em!
    Yes, your custom maps will disappear. But hey it's no sweat for the dev.

12-14-09 12:33 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD