I have a new 8330 curve and when attempting to pair a Jabra BT135 that I have had for a while the 8330 will not recognize it. To get the obvious things out of the way the BT device is on and blinking and I know the code is 0000. However, the curve never even recognizes the jabra. I powered up my old motorola phone to verify that the BT device still works. Any advice on how to get this to pair up?
    06-28-08 08:43 PM
    Is the normal blink you are seeing or a fast blink? if it is the normal blink, then the device is NOT in pairing mode. some devices might even have solid light while trying to pair. or alt red/blue. Make sure you Jabra is powered off and fully charged, then hold in the power button till it goes into pairing mode. hope this helps. If this does not work you can try another device to see if there is an issue with operation of the internal B/T on the curve. A store should have another device test with. Also if it is an older device might even compatability issue, in that case another device would also test this.
    06-28-08 09:03 PM
    Ya hold the power button down til pairing mode turns on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD