Was the seller from China???? If so that is your problem, They try and copy alot of things and usually something wrong with them...
    The ebay store is based here in the US... In Texas, to be specific. It was kind of odd though - on the little plastic baggy the phone was in inside the box, there was a sticker that said, "BlackBerry Curve 8330 Pocket Made in Turkey." At first I was thinking maybe the housing was made in Turkey, but the baggy wouldn't have had the actual phone info on it if it was. But there was definitely something strange about that.

Just a little update... I received my refund on Tuesday. He didn't refund my shipping cost like he said he would, but it was a quick and painless refund so I'm not gonna complain. (Though I will mention it to him.)
    05-21-09 03:01 PM
    I bought a used Verizon Centro on ebay. Once I got it I tried activating it. Verizon said it was either lost, stolen, or the owner had not paid the bill on it so I could not activate. I got a refund, but it took much emailing with the seller. And I didn't get my shipping costs refunded either. Live and learn--check the ESN before you even bid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 03:17 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD