I've had my Curve 8330 for months now and for months I had to hear my gf complain day after day about how I'm constantly on my phone. I mean this phone does it all and I'm completely satisfied with all the features this phone has to offer.

But I finally coverted her, my gf. Yesturday I put her on my plan and she got her a Pearl 8130. She loves it! I'm in the bed right now typing this up and she right beside me looking up "carebear" wallpapers for her phone on google (on her pearl of course). Its just great that she can experience what I've been experience for months now

Long live Blackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 05:31 PM
    You BB pusher you. Now you both can go to BB annon Also there is law against BB pushers . Welcome her to the addiction for us and have her logon here, you will never speak to each other again
    03-15-09 05:33 PM
    Your both in bed playing with your phones??? I mean dude.... yesterday was Steak and BJ day yah know.

Congrats on converting her.
    03-15-09 05:34 PM
    I mean dude yesterday was Steak and BJ day yah know.
    LOL that was Epic..
    03-15-09 05:56 PM
    LOL that was Epic..
    It's a for real day manG Steak and BJ Day - Valentine's Day for Men - Wayne Gallant - Open Salon
    03-15-09 06:46 PM
    Congrats on the new convert!! I got my g/f a Curve a little while back...she had never had any sort of smartphone before. She loves it, and now understands why I've said I'll never be without one. We can totally relate to the duelling BB's in bed too

03-15-09 07:49 PM
    IN bed BBM - image:

OOOO
    AH
    OH!
    Oh baby
    etc
    03-15-09 07:58 PM
    Man, thats just awesome, hope that gets you closer now xD
    03-15-09 07:59 PM
    IN bed BBM - image:

OOOO
    AH
    OH!
    Oh baby
    etc
    03-15-09 09:25 PM
    Luckily I never had to hear my gf complain, but now she surely understands as I have converted her too! She always said it was too much for her, but now she loves and can hardly put it down!
    03-15-09 10:03 PM
    Your both in bed playing with your phones??? I mean dude.... yesterday was Steak and BJ day yah know.

This is hilarious...and congrats on your conversion.
    03-15-09 10:05 PM
    Lol you guys are hilarious

03-15-09 11:39 PM

ROFL! Yeah Crackberries and peer pressure are a great mix. My ex gf has a casio gzone, and she still manages to break it. Hence why she is my ex, she lives in the past like her mom. I have shown her mom 6459000 times how to do txt messaging, zomg i gave up. Well gratz on that, and bedtime and crackberry time sounds really hot. Im going to have to try that out sometime, when i find a worthwile lady. Any takers?
    03-15-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD