Can this be done? I had a Sony Ericson walkman phone and i was able to drag from one window into another and i had the whole song. Was wondering if i can do this with my BB. the BB came with software to put on your computer the BB desktop manager and your supposed to have a media manager and it says you can simply drag and drop... well mine doesn't have a media manager. Can someone please help me set this up? thanks a bunch for any info.
    06-06-08 02:39 PM
    Can this be done? I had a Sony Ericson walkman phone and i was able to drag from one window into another and i had the whole song. Was wondering if i can do this with my BB. the BB came with software to put on your computer the BB desktop manager and your supposed to have a media manager and it says you can simply drag and drop... well mine doesn't have a media manager. Can someone please help me set this up? thanks a bunch for any info.
    you can go to the blackberry website and download the DM 4.3 w/Media Manager for free! and that will allow you to do what you want to do.... also if you have a SD card you could always plug that into a reader and then just transfer the songs from your PC to you SD card then place the SD card back into the phone and there you have it MP3s on your phone....

Try this link for the DM 4.3 Download
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...NC2rECciYu-Q**

when you go there it will aks you to choose the software from a dropdown just select "balckberry desktop manager software v4.3"
    then it will give you several options for download look for the one that says "with Media Manager"

Welcome to the Crack!
    Last edited by RealEstatePro; 06-06-08 at 02:56 PM.
    06-06-08 02:54 PM
    I did get the software and for reasons I have not been able to fathom it did not work.
    The way I got my music from itunes to BB was firstly to enable Mass Storage Mode on the BB. You do this by selecting OPTIONS on the BB, then MEDIA CARD and turn on MASS STORAGE MODE SUPPORT and AUTO ENABLE MASS STORAGE to yes. Once you have done this connect your BB to your computer.
    Locate the BB via My Computer and if you open the BB folder you will find several sub folders one of which is MUSIC.
    Leave this window open and the open the MY MUSIC folder on your computer, this will have an ITUNES sub folder which if you open this will have sub sub folder of ITUNES MUSIC. Open this and you should find all of you songs normally organised by artist. You can then simply drag from this folder to the MUSIC folder on the BB.
    I apologise if this is overly long winded but I hope it will help.
    06-06-08 03:00 PM
    What I did was create a folder on my desktop and dragged all the songs from my iTunes library that I wanted in there. Then I connected my Blackberry to the computer. Finally I selected all the songs in the folder I created and dragged them to my blackberry music folder via Start > My Comp > "Blackberry"

Good Luck
    06-06-08 03:49 PM
    i just dragged and dropped all my songs into my memory card on my bb.
    06-06-08 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD