On the BB website it shows that by using MediaSync you can load iTunes on your BB.. Did I miss something? I thought DRM prevented that?
    12-19-08 07:33 AM
    Got a link?
    12-19-08 07:50 AM
    yes, you did miss something. Mediasync is for loading your iTunes music onto your blackberry. Like not using roxio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 07:54 AM
    Sorry, a link to what? I was reading some other post and it had a link to the blackberry site for the new media sync... But there are so many posts I forget where I was....
    12-19-08 07:55 AM
    yes, you did miss something. Mediasync is for loading your iTunes music onto your blackberry. Like not using roxio.

But I thought that DRM prevented purchased iTunes music from being played on the BB?
    12-19-08 07:58 AM
    Sorry, a link to what? I was reading some other post and it had a link to the blackberry site for the new media sync... But there are so many posts I forget where I was....
    You said "On the BB website it shows...." So I assumed you had been looking at the bb website.
    12-19-08 08:01 AM
    Of the hundreds of songs in my iTunes library, maybe four of them were purchased directly from iTunes and have DRM. The rest are CD rips or purchased from Amazon (no DRM). The transfer software is for your DRM-free music.
    12-19-08 08:02 AM
    Of the hundreds of songs in my iTunes library, maybe four of them were purchased directly from iTunes and have DRM. The rest are CD rips or purchased from Amazon (no DRM). The transfer software is for your DRM-free music.
    Gotcha - thanks.. I was hoping it was for all iTunes music in the library, including those purchased from iTunes..
    12-19-08 08:06 AM
    The easiest workaround is to burn your DRM-infected songs to a CD, then rip them back into iTunes. They'll then be clean.
    12-19-08 08:08 AM
    I use Double Twist. It makes it so you can "liberate" your Itunes only music. All my Itunes store bought music is now played on my Blackberry. Go to the Crackberry software store and search Double Twist, its a FREE, desktop software. I can't post the link since I do not have enough post yet

I have used it on over 250 songs and love it
    12-19-08 08:53 AM
    I like double twist, it liberates your DRM, and it's free, not the fastest thing though. You can download it off of the free part of crackmem.

12-19-08 08:54 AM
    Thanks for the heads up on Doubletwist. Slow I can live with, is it idjit-proof? The closest thing I know to technical digital sound info is how to push the play button.
    12-19-08 09:03 AM
    Does the program work on a map?

12-19-08 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD