It's been great fun with my BB Curve, Red aka Buttonz, as I like to call her... but the time has come for me to try something new.. I'm not getting rid of Red, because I am afraid I will miss her too much.. but come Tuesday I will be Fuzing... I am very excited about the change, because I will get to experience the internet mobiliy the way the internet is meant to be experienced... with java and script!! Yay! I'll still lurk and check in here from time to time, so much knowledge here!!
    Until we cyber meet again.... buh bye!
    02-22-09 04:24 PM
    Best of luck to you, I'm sure we'll be seeing you sooner rather than later!

Any idea what your going to get?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:28 PM
    Good riddance, never thought you would leave.......
    kidding

Good luck with the new device. Moving to something new that works better for you is a good thing. When my Berry can no long do what I need it to, it will be replaced. Take care...
    02-22-09 04:29 PM
    I am getting the HTC Fuze, I looked around for a month and a half trying to decide, but it has WinMon 6.0 and I have read up alot on the new browser skyfire, it aloows java and script, the internet is as if you are on a pc! I am also excited about the video calling, my bf works on the road, home one wkend a month so this feature should be fun! He's already teasing me about how I wont be "allowed" at crackberry after I convert..
    02-22-09 04:33 PM
    Wait dont go!!!!.........
    02-22-09 07:58 PM
    You will be back................. See ya soon.
    02-22-09 08:01 PM
    Sad to see you leave, but we can't wait (will be soon) for your return.
    02-22-09 08:39 PM
    it's funny... i have the same feeling excited as i am..
    02-22-09 10:47 PM
    You will soon be brought back from the "dark side". Haha just kidding good luck...
    02-22-09 10:52 PM
    I am very excited about the change, because I will get to experience the internet mobiliy the way the internet is meant to be experienced... with java and script!!

See ya when you realize the grass is not always greener!
    02-22-09 10:53 PM
    yeah winmo 6.1.......
    you will be back. skyfire is good as well as opera with its double tap zoom feature.

give it a few months and a bunch of resets and you will be back.

i am not trying to sound like a **** but i have seen it time and time again.
    winmo gets great reviews but once you get it you realize how much people talk it up and it is not worth the wait.
    i waited for a long time for winmo 6.1 and as fast as i went to it i switched to blackberry os.

sad to see you go but we will be excited to see you return.
    02-22-09 10:53 PM
    It's funny you're leaving for that phone.

I left that phone FOR the curve.

Didn't like it's lack of some features, and it's cumbersome slow navigation.

Simple tasks required too much effort.

Plus terrible battery life and no repeat notifications for missed phone calls / txts / emails ! And no 3rd party app to help for that missing function! And that is a FACT.

Beautiful screen though.
    02-22-09 11:54 PM
    It's funny you're leaving for that phone.

I left that phone FOR the curve.

Plus terrible battery life and no repeat notifications for missed phone calls / txts / emails ! And no 3rd party app to help for that missing function! And that is a FACT.

Beautiful screen though.
    Thank God! I dont need more than one notice if I missed something...
    I'm mainly excited about being able to get skyfire... that was what sold me!
    and the video calls.. way cool!
    02-23-09 12:20 AM
    Congrats on your new phone Hunnibabe! As wonderful as I think BBs are, I think that they are not for everyone. If you have found another phone that is better for you, then roll on with it!

Come back again and let us know how your new Fuze is, and how you like it! I am glad you are excited and I hope you enjoy it to the hilt!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD