So i left my phone connected to the USB charger yesterday night, and went to sleep thinking my phone would be charged in the morning.
    I woke up, came downstairs to get my phone, and now its stuck in this endless loop.
    I can not turn on my blackberry, and when i try, the little red light stays on for a while, then stops.
    I'm trying to charge it right now, but whenever i try to charge, i get the empty battery with the blue lightning bolt. After a while, it'll go into a white screen with the hourglass, and attempt to start up. I'll get the sprint speed welcome screen, then it'll automatically turn off, and the red light comes on again. Then, the process starts over.
    Any solutions?
    11-23-08 10:06 AM
    did you try a battery pull?
    11-23-08 10:10 AM
    yes, i tried pulling the battery out while still connected to the usb, and while not connected to the usb.

i don't know if this has any relevance, but while my bb was connected to the computer USB charger yesterday, i was having isues with a particular piece of software that made me restart my computer several times. Could that have caused it?
    11-23-08 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD