Okay I am a heavy calendar user. I use the today screen as well. The problem I am having is my calendar entry on my today screen won't show the appointment time on the day of the appointment until I open the appointment then click save. Does anyone have this problem and am I missing a setting that I can correct this with? It is not that big of a deal, more of a pain in the a a$$ than anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 12:59 AM
    Not sure if this helps but I had a problem with calendar not updating and had to get teh service books downloaded again after that all worked ..

C
    07-21-08 06:32 AM
    Not sure if this helps but I had a problem with calendar not updating and had to get teh service books downloaded again after that all worked ..

C
    I downloading your service books again the same as sending them? I know how to resend service books, but not sure if that is the same thing
    07-21-08 04:10 PM
    Okay I am a heavy calendar user. I use the today screen as well. The problem I am having is my calendar entry on my today screen won't show the appointment time on the day of the appointment until I open the appointment then click save. Does anyone have this problem and am I missing a setting that I can correct this with? It is not that big of a deal, more of a pain in the a a$$ than anything.

How did you fix this? None of my appointments show up on my today screen.
    07-23-08 10:27 PM
    I downloading your service books again the same as sending them? I know how to resend service books, but not sure if that is the same thing

Yep as far as I know this is the same thing .... if that does not fix it then try asking your service provider to send them to you - in my case they sent a newer set of servive books than that of the resend option,.

C
    07-24-08 06:38 AM
    How did you fix this? None of my appointments show up on my today screen.
    I have not got it fixed yet.

Yep as far as I know this is the same thing .... if that does not fix it then try asking your service provider to send them to you - in my case they sent a newer set of servive books than that of the resend option,.

C
    I have resent my service books a few times already when I was having email issues, so I will contact Verizon, and try that. Thanks.
    07-24-08 01:07 PM
    I use the BBDimension Today theme.

Appointments for the current day show the time of the appointment.

Appointments for future days display MM/DD.

That's the way Calender works. There are no other options. That's it.
    07-24-08 02:46 PM

That's the way calendar works. There are no other options. That's it.
    I understand that and use the same today theme as you.

My issue is the times let's say for todays appointments won't show the time but the date until I open the appointment and then save it. Then my times will show for all appointments for today.

It I don't mess with todays appointments they will never show the time.

That is what I am trying to get figured out as to why it is happening.

07-24-08 03:33 PM

That's the way Calender works. There are no other options. That's it.
    I am using the Today theme and nothing shows up on my screen even though I have future appointments in my calendars. I cannot seem to fix it. Advice?
    07-24-08 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD