Does anyone know if there are any apps available for BB's that make scolling through your emails and contact lists have the smooth flowing effect that the iPhones have?
    06-03-08 05:02 PM
    Maybe if the BB's had a touchscreen then we can have that "smooth flowing effect" other than that, i don't think so.
    06-03-08 05:08 PM
    Opera mini has that smooth effect but you have to access email through website - ex gmail.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 05:15 PM
    Maybe if the BB's had a touchscreen then we can have that "smooth flowing effect" other than that, i don't think so.
    last i check my apple mac pro doesnt have a touch screen and i loadded an app to make it have the smooth scroll
    06-03-08 05:18 PM
    last i check my apple mac pro doesnt have a touch screen and i loadded an app to make it have the smooth scroll
    :thumbsup:
    06-03-08 05:30 PM
    Haha...
    It would be nice, but I don't know of anything. I've never tried but possibly bumping up the trackball sensitivity might give more of this effect by just lightly scrolling. I have mine set to 80 (horizontal and vertical).
    06-03-08 06:39 PM
    Yeah there is, all you have to do is buy an iphone and boom! You've got it

06-03-08 08:13 PM
    Yeah there is, all you have to do is buy an iphone and boom! You've got it

:thumbsup:
    06-04-08 01:55 AM
    i have smooth scrolling. on my iphone. BB scrolling doesn't bother me.
    06-04-08 01:59 AM
    Blackberry scrolling works fine and it's plenty fast too. I don't know why you would want to try to fix the scrolling on the Blackberry when it isn't broke. Go get you an iPhone and play with the little smoooth scrolling effect and when you get ready to do some real work get on the Blackberry. That's the greatest thing about Blackberries....."THEY SIMPLY WORK!"
    06-04-08 03:35 AM
    What ^ said. I mean really, you want a business tool get a BB
    You want a toy, drop $300 - $400 on the IPhone.
    06-04-08 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD