Well I was at the mall yesterday and passed this little booth called InvisShield he showed me a iphone he had completely wrapped with it. Which is like a screen protector they do the screen only or whole phone. I told him if he will rub his phone on the floor for 30seconds and it doesnt scartch I will buy it LOL. well he did and the marks rubbed right off. So i got it 35$ for the full cover on my phone ( and waited 30minutes for him to put it on) . I got to say I like it alot and doesnt scratch for nothing! and has lifetime warratny if it comes off or some how scratches I can take it back and get a new one put on No pics since my phone is my actual camera lol but heres a link to there online website. Just thought I'd share this with you guys!

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    03-30-09 12:35 AM
    Yeah IS is a good product, but BSE (Best Skins Ever) is pretty much the same thing for a fraction of the price.

Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 12:39 AM
    Cool - they are a good investment I think. I use a BSE on my curve (best skins ever) sure wish I had someone to install that for me though.
    03-30-09 12:39 AM
    Ya it would of been 25 to put it on myself but I paid the extra 10 to let them do it. they did a good job. And I'd rather pay and have it done than wait from BSE and put it on myself lol. But yes good investment it was!
    03-30-09 12:46 AM
    Had a friend who got insvisishield. They are awesome. My only complaint is they have no protection against bumps or drops. Just scratches (which they are AWESOME against scratches)

Seems like if you want to protect your whole phone against everything but theft, a mix of an InvisiShield and a BodyGlove/Sedio/Otter is the best bet. 1 is the best possible scratch protection and the other is the best shock absorption.
    03-30-09 01:18 AM
    I'm a pro photographer and avid outdoors person and backpacker, and have used the InvisiSheilds on cameras, GPS units, cell phones, and now my 8330, and have never once had one come off or had any device damage while using one. Good **** indeed!
    03-30-09 11:46 AM
    Yes I'm loving it, my phone slid off my lap today at work onto the floor and no scratch at all! haha i put it to the test.. on accident :X
    03-30-09 09:06 PM
    I wish I could find a kiosk somewhere, so I could have it installed. I hate messing with those things.

03-30-09 09:12 PM
    ya me too i get frustrated and would probably rip it. Thats why I just paid to have it done 30minutes and 35$ well spent!
    03-30-09 09:17 PM
    I can't bring my self to even get screen protectors I don't know why.... I do have an IPod Touch which has a hard shell case around it and this bb has a Seidio hard/soft touch case on it... But no wrap around sheild or screen protetcors.... I usullay have a case or clip cause it goes on my belt...

03-30-09 10:01 PM
    I had the seidio case or whatever from verizon but I dont know feels kinda girly too me just my opinion. So when i seen this I thought it was perfect and I use a clip as well so works good. Its protected and I can use the clip unlike with the seidio case you can't put it on a clip.
    03-30-09 10:09 PM
    anyone know how to turn 'speaker phone' on while in a call with a 'quick key' or program a side key (without going into the blackberry key). According to the website (.) is the key to press but it doesn't seem to work. I am new here - so any help would be great!
    03-30-09 10:14 PM
    Hey Steve they sell a special clip to be used with Seidio case... I looked at the regular clip as well, but I wanted a little protection for the phone

03-30-09 10:15 PM
    Oh they do? At verizon? or online? I have the rubber case from Verizon. Not the snap together one.
    03-30-09 10:16 PM
    You have the rubber silicone... That will work in the Seidio clip BUT not well u have to keep pulling the top back to get it 2 go into the holster.... Seidio makes a rubberized soft touch hard case and the clip works with it got em from Verizon

03-30-09 10:20 PM
    Ya I dont like those hard clips and I figured no clip would work with a rubber case which is why i got the InvisiShield. I guess each to its own I would just highly recommend this.
    03-30-09 10:24 PM
    It looks like Best Buy's Geek Squad will apply these. I'm going to call tomorrow to be sure. I have no mall carts in my state, so hopefully they can do it.

03-30-09 10:34 PM
    good luck
    03-30-09 10:46 PM
    I went to Best Buy today and all they have are the screen shields, no full body. I went ahead and just got the screen one and the girl put it on in like 30 seconds.

There are just a few tiny bubbles, but according to the directions, they should work their way out within a few days...I hope.
    03-31-09 12:10 PM
    I've had both invisishield and BSE and i would say BSE covers and fits much better than invisishield and is much cheaper
    03-31-09 12:40 PM
    I've had both invisishield and BSE and i would say BSE covers and fits much better than invisishield and is much cheaper
    Ummm, thanks for the input, but since I've already got the InvisibleShield on my phone, I think I'll stick with it
    03-31-09 12:59 PM
    I think you pay more for the Invisishield because they offer a lifetime warranty, I didn't see any mention of that on the BSE site!!! I bought the INvisishield a while ago, I just haven't put it on yet!!!
    03-31-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD