So I just installed my second invisible shield screen protector and what doyou know? I got lint under it, again. Anyone know how to avoid this???? I guess ill buy another.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 05:49 PM
    Clean it really well, buy a can of compressed air, and install it in a clean room while wearing a HazMat suit.
    06-02-08 06:22 PM
    I also always spray with a can of compressed air before install.
    06-02-08 06:37 PM
    Make sure the clean room you're in has a grated filtering floor with positive interior pressure to assure the lint that is stuck in your invisishield is sucked in through the grates in the floor and gets stuck in your 7 step polyosmosis filtering system. Once you have acquired the clean room, overcharge your DUPONT Tychem Hazmat suit with electrons to make sure your Kevlar Extrication gloves do not attract any more unwanted pocket or belly button lint. To overcharge your Kevlar Extrication gloves be sure to use the latest model flux capasitor you can find. If you have any questions, let me know.
    06-02-08 06:38 PM
    Make sure the clean room you're in has a grated filtering floor with positive interior pressure to assure the lint that is stuck in your invisishield is sucked in through the grates in the floor and gets stuck in your 7 step polyosmosis filtering system. Once you have acquired the clean room, overcharge your DUPONT Tychem Hazmat suit with electrons to make sure your Kevlar Extrication gloves do not attract any more unwanted pocket or belly button lint. To overcharge your Kevlar Extrication gloves be sure to use the latest model flux capasitor you can find. If you have any questions, let me know.
    OMG....that was so funny! I just about snorted soda out my nose.
    06-02-08 06:43 PM
    OMG....that was so funny! I just about snorted soda out my nose.
    Yeah me too. That was too funny!
    06-02-08 06:50 PM
    I'm still laughing. I keep reading it over and over. Made my night! I was in a crappy mood, now I'm laughing.
    06-02-08 06:57 PM
    I'm still laughing. I keep reading it over and over. Made my night! I was in a crappy mood, now I'm laughing.
    Hahahah, glad I could help. That was pretty funny.
    06-02-08 07:09 PM
    Seriously....I have to stop coming back to this thread.....or at least not while I'm drinking anything. I think anyone who is in a bad mood has to read your post!
    06-02-08 07:27 PM
    I use eyeglass cleaner wipes. They work just fine, are lint free and dry instantly.
    06-02-08 08:27 PM
    yah, very funny posts, i'll try that next time....just ordered two BSE's, so i'm sure i'll get it right, lol
    06-03-08 08:54 AM
    What I did is I went into the bathroom, turned on a hot shower to get it a little steamy. Wiped off the Blackberry with a lint-free cloth and made sure there's no dust on it anymore. The steam should keep all the dust in the bathroom from collecting on your Blackberry. Then I put the BSE on.
    06-03-08 08:59 AM
    yah, i actually tried that the first time, i showered, and then applied right after so even my hands were clean, but i think my so called "lint free cloth" is what screwed me over. i have one of the cloths they sell here at crackberry by 3M. which one did you use?
    06-03-08 11:12 AM
    yah, i actually tried that the first time, i showered, and then applied right after so even my hands were clean, but i think my so called "lint free cloth" is what screwed me over. i have one of the cloths they sell here at crackberry by 3M. which one did you use?
    I used a cloth that I received with some sunglasses I purchased at the Sunglass Hut. What you could do is just not use the cloth and use a can of spray air to blast away all the dust. You don't really have to worry too much about smudges on your screen before putting on the BSE because they'll just dissolve in the soap/water mix used to adhere it.
    06-03-08 11:22 AM
    Look at all these intuitive ways of applying the dang screen protector. My problem has always been bubbles. Dang bubbles.
    06-04-08 10:18 AM
    Look at all these intuitive ways of applying the dang screen protector. My problem has always been bubbles. Dang bubbles.

Do you have the BSE? Ive never seen bubbles with those.. and if there are bubbles, they are super easy to get rid of.
    06-04-08 10:32 AM
    ya, i've never had problems with bubbles, unless it's lint, that sometimes can look like a bubble if small enough.
    06-04-08 10:37 AM
    Do you have the BSE? Ive never seen bubbles with those.. and if there are bubbles, they are super easy to get rid of.
    No man, I don't have anything protecting my Berry at this time.
    Last edited by johnnywoods; 06-11-08 at 10:16 AM.
    06-11-08 09:43 AM
    YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR BABY...its rule number 1!!!!
    06-11-08 09:46 AM
    What I did is I went into the bathroom, turned on a hot shower to get it a little steamy. Wiped off the Blackberry with a lint-free cloth and made sure there's no dust on it anymore. The steam should keep all the dust in the bathroom from collecting on your Blackberry. Then I put the BSE on.
    Bad idea very bad if anything goes wrong with your BB and you have to take it back your moisture sensor will have been activated from the steam and they will say there must be water damage. Therefore no more warranty! (moisture sensor located under the battery if not activated the little square should be white. If wet it will show up pink.)
    06-11-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD