i just put my invisible shield on my curve 8310 and there are still some lil Bubbles and also the screen looks like it has little smudges on it will this go away or am i screwed????
    09-04-08 10:02 PM
    Give it 24-48 hours to dry properly. It is normal for bubbles and streaks at first.
    09-04-08 10:30 PM
    Yeah I agree with the above poster. Usually takes a day or two to set correctly. Did you put the whole body on or just the screen?

and also a side note, I've recently found that best skins ever are the exact same thing. Just cheaper. The only drawback is that it doesnt have the lifetime warranty.
    09-04-08 10:46 PM
    Mine had the same thing, and i followed directions to the tee. I finally removed and installed the 2nd set and got it look acceptable but not perfect, have a smudge on screen. I used the solution and didn't even touch the sticky side at all (used tweasers to lift and apply and my screen was cleaned with Windex and allowed to dry for 10 minutes before I applied.) Im hoping after a couple weeks it will go away, but its been a week and no luck so far. Better luck to you!!!
    09-05-08 09:09 AM
    When I got the IS for my Sidekick and applied it, I smudged the sticky part of it and that's the end of that lol it stays if its on the bottom side of the IS. I don't think it's covered on warrantee because it counts as installation error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 10:19 AM
    Next time try Best Skins Ever. I've never gotten a smudge or streak.

09-05-08 10:47 AM
    IS and BSE are exactly the same material, therefore neither is better, and u run the same risks installing both.

The cuts of the shields are a little different however, and IS is more money, but does come with lifetime warrenty.

I've had both and am impartial to one being better than the other. Currently I have on the BSE and the only reason is that after failed attempts at installing both, I just happened to get this one right.

09-05-08 10:50 AM
    ^^ I agree with M Momma I've used it on 4 different devices and and I have no bubbles or streaks.
    and yes, give it about 2 days to cure.
    09-05-08 10:51 AM
    The IS lifetime warranty seems pointless to me. You can still buy 3 maybe 4 BSE's for the price of one IvisibleSheild.
    09-05-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD