i have a blackberry curve and when i go onto my internet says "a problem occurred while trying to render the page" i need help.. anyone know what to do???
    07-26-09 01:29 PM
    i have a blackberry curve and when i go onto my internet says "a problem occurred while trying to render the page" i need help.. anyone know what to do???
    Try this go to options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now and see if that helps...
    07-26-09 01:35 PM
    You may have a corrupted page in the cache. In the browser, press Menu / Options / Cache Operations and clear the Content Cache. If you set your start page to the Bookmarks page, you can prevent this error from happening.
    07-26-09 01:46 PM
    I have the same problem. I've tried everything advised on all sites (cache clear, reboot, changed browser config etc) but no use. I've trawled the web and it seems many people have had this problem. However noone has got a solution (other than clear cache which many have reported does not help). It seems clear to me that this device's browser simply does not work in many cases on wifi and cannot be fixed. Can someone convince me otherwise before I throw my device into a lake?
    08-03-09 09:40 AM
    the carriers network might be down. that has happened to me once before and I called VZW and they told me that the network was down and would be up shortly. None the less we got off the phone and my internet was working again.
    08-03-09 09:45 AM
    I'm just using wifi. Tried several different routers/connections. No carrier needed.
    08-03-09 09:56 AM
    Do you have java enabled? Also, have you tried other browsers such as Bolt/Opera to see if they have the same issue as the BB browser during those times. Not sure if you have a data plan to acquire those programs Sutheal?
    08-03-09 10:15 AM
    Try different browser emulation?
    08-03-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD