I am having problem with my internet and was hoping someone might be able to help me, as ATT's answers haven't seemed to resolve my issue. Last week, I was having problems with my internet, and e-mails were coming a few hours late (i have gmail set up through BIS) and it constantly pushes. The internet was not working either, and viigo would not update. I took it to the ATT store, and was told to bring it to the service repair shop (still under warranty) They tested the phone, and determined it was only the SIM card. Come monday, the same issue is hapening again. It worked well for about 24 hours. I have resent the HRT table, and also service books through bis. Does anyone have any suggestions? This happened to me about 2 months ago, and ATT gave me a refurbished. I can't believe that I would be lucky to have 4 sim cards go (one in 24 hours) and also an antenna to connect to the internet. I still receive phone calls and texts, and if I have attachments, they take a while to access as well. Please contact me through BBM 24790df1 or e-mail ([email protected])

I appreciate all your support for the blackberry community.
    09-16-08 08:28 PM
    that is ode! there are known issues with gmail, maybe that's the problem.
    09-16-08 08:33 PM
    unfortunately, i dont believe it to be gmail. i might have left out the fact that the internet does not work either. That is the main problem that i am facing.
    09-16-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD