my internet for everything isnt working.. i cant veiw picture messages or anything that involves the internet. it just says "a problem occurred while trying to render the page"
    its been doing this for a few days now and i really dont kno wat to do. someone help meee please!!
    11-06-08 03:19 PM
    Please do not double post, someone will help you.
    11-06-08 03:20 PM
    Delete ur bookmarks and re-add them. I had the same issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 08:22 PM
    Yep, delete your bookmarks, go to the page then add them again, this happened to me after one ofmy upgrades
    11-06-08 08:27 PM
    my blackberry 8320 wont respond to any key command. when turned on none of the key functions work and the screen goes blank after 20 or so seconds and im unable to get it back up, unless i plug the charger in or remove the batteries and the same process repeats itself
    11-06-08 08:33 PM
    my blackberry 8320 phone does not respond to any key command. it goes blank and stays that way and only comes back up, when the phone is plugged in to charge or when the battery is removed and replaced
    11-06-08 08:38 PM
    my blackberry 8320 wont respond to any key command. when turned on none of the key functions work and the screen goes blank after 20 or so seconds and im unable to get it back up, unless i plug the charger in or remove the batteries and the same process repeats itself
    Rather than jumping into a random thread and posting a completely unrelated
    question, it would be better to start your own thread and ask your question
    there.
    11-06-08 08:41 PM
    my internet for everything isnt working.. i cant veiw picture messages or anything that involves the internet. it just says "a problem occurred while trying to render the page"
    its been doing this for a few days now and i really dont kno wat to do. someone help meee please!!
    What device are you using?
    11-06-08 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD