Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me? ... I just got a BB 8320 Curve on Friday and have been trying to set it up all weekend. It is set up via enterprise server to receive my work e-mail in the messages folder, but I also wanted to receive my personal e-mail from yahoo. So, I set up an internet e-mail account and it works great, my yahoo mail goes to the yahoo folder and I can reply from my yahoo account using that folder. However, my personal yahoo e-mail appears in messages folder as well as internet e-mail folder ... how can I stop this from happening. I would really like to have the messages folder dedicated to work e-mail and my yahoo folder dedicated to personal e-mails, if that's at all possible, would someone be kind enought to walk me through how to achieve it?

... I'm also worried that if my personal e-mails are ending up in the mesages folder that they are also being routed to the enterprise server at work, I certainly don't want that!

Also, I keep seeing wap links to blackberry things, where/how does one enter that info??

many thanks!
    03-23-08 10:31 PM
    Welcome 2 CB. I'm unsure if it's possible I as the same thing happens to my work BB. You are set up on the BES correct?
    03-23-08 10:51 PM
    It is not possible, unfortunately. All email will goto messages and it cannot be stopped
    03-23-08 11:00 PM
    All your messages will be seen in your Messages folder. The only thing you can separate is your SMS's. You can separate that by going to message options and the General Settings and scroll all the way down and choose SEPARATE instead of Theme Controlled or Combined.
    03-23-08 11:08 PM
    Hi, thanks for your rapid responses! ... a shame they can't be separated though ... do you know if my personal e-mail will end up on the enterprise server because of this?

In response to Jayden 0606's question ... yes my BB is set up on an blackberry enterprise server at work.

thanks again!
    03-23-08 11:11 PM
    Just point your browser to

Wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD