Let me give you all the rundown here... I recently updated my Curve 8310 to the latest OS and everything worked perfectly. After a few days I decided to change the theme at which time I received one of those error codes and my BB would do nothing... I did some research on the code and found that I had to basically wipe my BB and re-install everything. When I did that through blackberry.com and the app loader it took 3 times for it to finally successfully load all the software. Since I have done this, my connectivity is horrible at best. I attempt to load webpages and I get all kinds of different errors from DNS errors, to unable to connect to internet errors. Same thing when I try to send emails or connect to yahoo messenger. Its also pretty sporatic... sometimes it will work ok and other times not at all... I have tried everything to figure this out. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks.
    04-05-09 07:37 AM
    Delete all old messages and sms from the device. Then clear the Event Log(Al + L G L G Then menu and clear log) After that pull the battery for atleast 10 seconds. When everything comes back up, go to Options?Advanced Options?Host Routing Table/Menu?Register Now. Then resend service books.

worked like a charm so far... thanks for your help!
    04-05-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD